April 12, 2010

Don't Know

Before I go anywhere with this post I want to thank everyone for their support, help, and feedback along the path I have walked since my first step into this world. It has been an honor and a pleasure to have met so many amazing people along the way. But this road would not have been possible without a few important people, 2 in particular as far as my music production is concerned and they are Jamie Crowley and Jay Giacoppo. Without them this would not have been possible.
Today is the official release of my first original tune, "Don't Know". Featured on the Together Compilation CD earlier this year it is now available through Boomkat, Beatport, and host of other fine online music retailers. I also received some updates on my forthcoming remix alongside label head Inanna. Here's what some people had to say;

Konrad Black - Loving the Dubstep mix
Signal Delux - Dubstep remix is beautfiul
Tyler Smith - Very nice release. The remix of Inanna and C Dubs is my fav. Good work!
Terry Francis (Fabric London) Great ep 5 out 5
Paris One - Nice Douglas Greed version! the same for Inanna & C Dubs version! Support!
Axel Barsch - Congratulations! Original and Dubstep version are special to me.
Pablo Bolivar - C Dubs & Inanna rmx its dope, will play in my Pulshar sets for sure, well done!
Liapin / Afrilounge - Will play Inanna and CDubs!
Osunlade - Quite different - I like all versions!
DJ Sosa - Killer bassline!
Can Khan Oral (Panarama Bar) - fantabulous !
Gabriel Boni - Love the Original mix and Dubsteb mix,
support. Thx
Papol - Nice ep, douglas greed rmx is bomb.
Paul Chruch -Love the tech house mix, will be on heavy
rotation for the forseeable future!
Paul Lorraine - An On Bast will you marry me?, I love this
original mix all the way here for me... x
Bates 45 - beautiful! Original mix for me. reminds me of
Orbital - Bates 45
Mieka Du Franx - I really like the original mix, it's nice to ehar
something different, I love experimental sounds
and I like the break., really cool track. -
Wicked!!! - Bastard Boys
Gavin Hirlihey - Like the Douglas Greed and Inanna and C
Dubs remixes best.
Noah Pred - Very creative music - thanks for sending...

No comments:

Post a Comment